Assalamualaikum w,b,t & Salam Sejahtera..



Language dictionary to dramatically improved my English a pre diploma BEFORE stepping into the world of diploma.

To this day, I want to tell you about the dictionary..

I bought this dictionary with Rm 50 in uitm Machang.
Enclose it in the CD

The second edition of the Macmillan English Dictionary now contains a wealth of new material, while building on the innovative features that won it two prestigious awards.

By identifying in red the most important 7,500 words an advanced learner needs to be able to use, the Macmillan English Dictionary helps give students the confidence and ability to write and speak accurate English.

This new edition offers learners a rich supply of writing help, with Get it right boxes throughout the dictionary for accuracy and a 50-page Improve your Writing Skills section for fluency.

I hope to use this dictionary. I can Strengthen an already weak Bahasa Inggeris